Community Services (18 years +)
- Citizen Participation (18 years +) (12)
- Crisis Centres and Shelters (18 years +) (11)
- Economic Development (18 years +) (3)
- Education (18 years +) (7)
- Employment Services (18 years +) (8)
- Family (18 years +) (1)
- Food Security (18 years +) (5)
- Helplines (18 years +) (21)
- Housing (18 years +) (8)
- Immigration (18 years +) (2)
- Legal Services (18 years +) (13)
- Spirituality (18 years +) (11)
Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
The Association du Québec pour enfants avec problèmes auditifs (AQEPA) brings regional associations of parents, healthcare providers and supporting members together. Drawing on its experience, it is mandated to inform and support parents while advancing the cause of children with hearing problems.