Community Services (18 years +)
- Citizen Participation (18 years +) (12)
- Crisis Centres and Shelters (18 years +) (11)
- Economic Development (18 years +) (3)
- Education (18 years +) (7)
- Employment Services (18 years +) (8)
- Family (18 years +) (1)
- Food Security (18 years +) (5)
- Helplines (18 years +) (21)
- Housing (18 years +) (8)
- Immigration (18 years +) (2)
- Legal Services (18 years +) (13)
- Spirituality (18 years +) (11)
AQVA offers people with mobility impairments the possibility to leave their wheelchair or walking aid on the dock and to discover the joys of sailing aboard a sailboat adapted to their needs.
The Association Québécoise des Traumatisés Crâniens has the mission of maintaining or improving the quality of life for traumatic brain injured people or their families, as well as defending their rights and their interests. To do this, the AQTC works in direct collaboration with all the social actors who target common interests by offering both the close relatives and people who have succumbed to traumatic brain injury themselves, support and services of accompaniment adapted to their needs, as well as the most complete and precise information possible.
Bureau de consultation jeunesse is an independent community action agency working for young people from 14 to 25 years-old since 1970. Its primary mandate is to support young people through their development towards a greater autonomy. This is done through finding solutions to increase their living conditions.