Community Services (65 years +)
- Caregivers (65+) (3)
- Citizen Participation (65 years +) (11)
- Crisis Centres and Shelters (65 years +) (11)
- Disability/ Accessibility (65 years +) (26)
- Education (65 years +) (2)
- Employment Services (65 years +) (4)
- Family (65 years +) (1)
- Food Security (65 years +) (5)
- Helplines (65 years +) (2)
- Housing (65 years +) (8)
- Immigration (65 years +) (2)
- Seniors (65 years +) (21)
- Spirituality (65 years +) (10)
The Association du Québec pour enfants avec problèmes auditifs (AQEPA) brings regional associations of parents, healthcare providers and supporting members together. Drawing on its experience, it is mandated to inform and support parents while advancing the cause of children with hearing problems.
AQVA offers people with mobility impairments the possibility to leave their wheelchair or walking aid on the dock and to discover the joys of sailing aboard a sailboat adapted to their needs.
The Association Québécoise des Traumatisés Crâniens has the mission of maintaining or improving the quality of life for traumatic brain injured people or their families, as well as defending their rights and their interests. To do this, the AQTC works in direct collaboration with all the social actors who target common interests by offering both the close relatives and people who have succumbed to traumatic brain injury themselves, support and services of accompaniment adapted to their needs, as well as the most complete and precise information possible.