Health & Social Services (13 – 17 years)
- Crisis Centres and Shelters (13- 17 years) (3)
- Emergency Contacts (13-17 years) (2)
- Helplines (13 – 17 years) (2)
- Hospitals (13 – 17 years) (1)
- Local Community Service Centre (CLSC) (13 – 17 years) (1)
- Other Available Services (13-17 years years) (4)
- Pediatric Services (13 – 17 years) (2)
- Walk-in Medical Clinics (13 – 17 years) (5)
Le Bon Dieu dans la rue, founded by Father Emmett Johns (“Pops”) in 1988, provides assistance to homeless youth and youth at risk. With dedication, empathy and respect, and with the support of the community, we care for their immediate needs, and help them acquire the skills and resources needed to lead more autonomous and rewarding lives.
Mentors black youth between the ages of 18 and 25 in the areas of education, health, personal development, and employment.
In collaboration with people living with mental health problem, their family and the community, the mission of the Douglas Institute is to offer cutting-edge care and services and advance and share knowledge in mental health.
En Marge 12-17 offers help and shelter for 12 to 17 year-old youth. We offer more than a bed and a meal. We help youth discover alternatives to the street. By developing connections with these youth, intervention workers help them to define and realize their choices for the future.
The Mission of CLSC is to offer front line health and social services of preventive or remedial nature in order to rehabilitate or reintegrate the population it serves.