Health & Social Services (6 – 12 years)
- Disability/ Accessibility (6 – 12 years) (1)
- Emergency Contacts (6-12 years) (2)
- Helplines (6 – 12 years) (2)
- Hospitals (6 – 12 years) (4)
- Local Community Service Centre (CLSC) (6 – 12 years) (1)
- Pediatric Services (6 – 12 years) (2)
- Walk-in Medical Clinics (6 – 12 Years) (7)
The mission of Batshaw Youth and Family Centres (Batshaw Centres), established under the Act Respecting Health Services and Social Services, is summarized as follows: to provide psychosocial, rehabilitation and social integration services; to ensure the provision of services related to child placement, adoption, adoption disclosure, reunification, expertise to the Superior Court and mediation.
Through a diverse series of activities, Centrami aims at maintaining or developing the autonomy of people struggling with mental health problems. Moreover, Centrami offers an environment allowing the participants to discuss and share with others. It also offers opportunities to get involved in the organisation, obtain support and information from care providers as well as other users.
In collaboration with people living with mental health problem, their family and the community, the mission of the Douglas Institute is to offer cutting-edge care and services and advance and share knowledge in mental health.